Monday, September 11, 2006

yoyo everybodyy

hey everyone!! so long since i've blogged. lolz still check e blog everyday of course... blog surfing is like everyday habit one.

and msn is down!!! sooooooooo irritating. and i have a lit essay tmr but super don't feel like doing it. it's my lit teacher's bday so shudn't giver more work ma right? if i do then she must mark so i must be nice and not give her more work :) yes must sink into my delusions and convince myself of my morals. logical maa don't u'll agree :)

studying! everyone is so uptight... it's the most studious sept hols i've seen... i used to spend sept hols playing it away... definitely not studying but this time seems like everyone (including me) is so caught up with the promos. wonder why the change of heart... maybe it's the atmosphere. were the j2s like that? or maybe the teachers' emphasis on how lousy we are as a batch got to us -.-

so here i am after studying in school until 9. yes 9!!! so powerful study in school leh... until 9 some more. lolz ok so shameless but i don't feel like studying anymore. i think i'll read my othello or something. don't wanna do any work or move my brains. shud i look thru the no-matter-how-many-times-i-read-thru-still-forget chem organic summary or shud i read my thick wad of lit notes that i just received?

ok i shall go practice piano then go lie on the bed reading stuff and fall asleep. lolz one of my earliest days i'm leaving my comp... but lolz no msn so cannot coordinate dota so nothing to do in the night.

good night sweet dreams everyone :)