Sunday, August 20, 2006

I miss...

Before everyone tries to complete my sentence, I have to add a qualifier - it's really not what you think it is! I don't miss locking myself out of my room (though Pamela evidently thinks I derived some peverse pleasure from doing so, I don't miss the food (though many can attest to what a glutton I am), I don't miss the rooms (I saw some dead moth on the floor once, and Li Ling found quite a few dead bugs in her room, so, erm), I don't really miss the lessons too (though some were fun and some sleepy escapades are amusing in retrospect)... I really miss the people.

I don't cry easily... For this trip, I didn't cry (haha) because I am not as emo as you people, but I don't think I've ever been on such a learning journey or had such an irreplaceable experience with such an amazing bunch of people. I think it's so amazing how all our personalities, despite being so disparate, really fused together. Charming conglomeration, if I say so myself, hehehehe. =P

Nah but seriously, contrary to what Xuhui said, I'm not that good with words, especially not when it comes to writing or articulating emotions. Especially not the emotions all you guys have blessed me with, this opportunity has blessed me with, and especially not the fondness I feel for this trip as a whole and the people that I have been so fortunate as to have crossed paths with, that which is larger than life itself! And that's really what makes it so utterly beautiful huh.

And okay so it's late, and I should really be sleeping, but I really wanted to post something and say THANK YOU to all you people for being so supportive everytime I locked myself out (pamela not included, joking ;)), for being so wacky, for being so caring, for being such an amazing bunch of people, and just for giving this trip your best. =) Really had a BLAST, and hope the memories LAST, and that we go on another trip FAST, let this not fade into the PAST! Okay I better stop my deranged rambling, but thanks for making this trip memorable everybadiiii. =) You guys rock, sediment,...

And yah it's not the end of the world, the pragmatist in me thinks Keeping in touch, with the advent of so many different forms of new technology, IS POSSIBLE. Impossible is NOTHING. Rawr.